Louise Damas creates timeless jewelry, made to be worn everyday and that we never tire of, year after year. Unique pieces, handcrafted in Paris and designed to be true jewelry box essentials.The nod to the fringed pieces of the seventies, these long earrings are out of the ordinary with a style as fine as it is daring. A way to assert yourself while remaining delicate.
- The Jane long earrings has been handmade in our workshop in Paris.
- They are made of brass and tin gilded with 24k fine gold.
- They are 6,2cm (2.45in) long.
- The rods are made of 925 silver gold plated with 24k fine gold, to avoid any risk of allergy
- Each earring weighs 4,8 g, approximately the weight of a grape.
- Each piece is therefore unique by its irregularity, and its slightly imperfect curves.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not chardonnay) and a soft cloth.