Louise Damas creates timeless jewelry, made to be worn everyday and that we never tire of, year after year. Unique pieces, handcrafted in Paris and designed to be true jewelry box essentials.
Beauty lies in the details: the subtle curve of these hoop earrings is made in the shape of a mermaid's tail. Easy to wear and to match, these hoops will quickly become a staple of your jewelry box! We love their oval and slightly twisted shape that makes them unique.Details:
- The Water hoop earrings were created by hand in workshop in Paris.
- They are made of recycled tin gilded with 24k gold.
- Their stems of attachment are made of 925 silver.
- The hoops are 2.5cm long and 2cm wide.
- Each earring weighs 7,9 g, approximately the weight of two raspberries.
- Each piece is therefore unique by its irregularity, and its slightly imperfect curves.
The jewels also need to take a break, put them in their case before going to bed. You’ll find them dazzling the next day, after your beauty routine.
Don’t let them have a bath, but if they escape your attention, rub them with talc and a soft cloth to keep their radiance. Even if they’re scared of water, they can be cleaned with alcohol (rubbed, not chardonnay) and a soft cloth.